Tuesday, July 11, 2006

OH MY GOSH!!!!

This may be my big moment. This may be when everything changes. My life could take a new direction.

Switchfoot is having a cowbell contest.

Yes, a cowbell contest. You video yourself playing the cowbell, and if you win the contest they fly you to L.A. and you get TO PLAY THE COWBELL ON SWITCHFOOT'S NEXT ALBUM!!!!!!!!! I could pee my pants. Oh my gosh.

Click on the title and it will take you to the site.

Now I just have to work up the nerve to video myself playing the cowbell and risk it being posted on the Switchfoot website for all to laugh at. But come on! This is my dream!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That reminds me of one of my favorite Saturday Night Live skits -

Needs more cowbell

I got a fever, and the only prescription is more cowbell?

You own a cowbell? I don't know why but the thought of you owning a cowbell is funny to me.

10:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was supposed to be:

I got a fever, and the only prescription is more cowbell!

:)

10:50 AM  
Blogger kelly_w said...

that episode is where the cowbell dream started for me.

and i don't own a cowbell, sadly. but i have a friend who does, so i'm thinking of borrowing his.

11:44 AM  
Blogger Victoria said...

DUDE! do it! when is the cutoff date???

1:52 PM  
Blogger Monaca said...

kelly, you have to do it! (in case you wanted my unput, there it is!)

3:40 PM  
Blogger windy said...

you know, it's moments like these that can truly define our lives. do they have any opening for nose kazoo?

1:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE IT. (I am so proud) mama

1:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home