Saturday, May 27, 2006

Another question thing

I really have nothing interesting to say, but I think it's been long enough that I should post again. I'm going back to the U.S. for Steph Bennett's wedding in a couple days--hopefully I'll get some blog fodder out of a week back in the States.

Until then, there's really only one thing to write about when I can't think of something better....myself. Here is a questionnaire that was on Amy's blog. How well do you know me?

Four Jobs I have had in my life:
1) I taught piano in high school
2) I interned about 4,000 (or 3) semesters at the ETSU Campus House
3) Thankyouforcallinghomedepotcreditservicesmynameiskellyhowcanihelpyou?
4) Missionary/churchplanter/whatever the heck I am now

Four places I have lived:
1) Harlan, KY
2) Johnson City, TN
3) Estancia de Animas, Zacatecas, Mexico (does a summer count? I'm trying to get up to four)
4) Madrid, Spain

Four movies I could watch over and over again:
1) It's a Wonderful Life
2) Moulin Rouge
3) The Shawshank Redemption
4) Raising Arizona

Time for a short interjection here: I just watched What About Bob for the first time last week, and I can't believe I have lived so long without that movie. My lips go numb just thinking about it.

Four TV shows I love to watch:
1) Anything in English (yes, Amy, I stole your answer)
2) Alias (I secretly believe I am Sidney Bristow)
3) Trading Spaces
4) Everybody Loves Raymond

Four songs that will always be on my IPOD (right, like I'll ever be un-cheap enough to buy an ipod)
1) Grace by U2
2) The Fatal Wound or Daisy by Switchfoot
3) Til Kingdom Come by Coldplay (actually, first by Johnny Cash, but the Coldplay recording)
4) Anything Nickel Creek

Four Places I've been on Vacation:
1) Jacksonville, FL
2) Nerja, Spain
3) Lake Eerie
4) Chilton Cantelo, England

Four websites I visit daily:
1) about 10 blogs
2) http://www.relevantmagazine.com
3) recently www.mac.com (I've been reading up on how to navigate a mac since I'm getting one in a few days!!!!)
4) a couple news sites (cnn international and bbc world are my 2 favs)

Four of my favorite foods:
1) olive garden's garlic herb chicken with broccoli
2) the meal (roast beef, cornbread, potatoes, carrots, gravy, sweet tea)
3) anything featuring tomato and basil
4) anything chocolate

Four places I'd rather be right now:
1) Lying on the grass in the park (actually, I can't think of a good reason why I'm not there right now)
2) Smelling the clean clean air of the KY mountains after a storm.
3) Somewhere with my family--doesn't really matter where.
4) I really can't think of four. To be honest, I like it here and wouldn't rather be anywhere else. I just want the people I love to come to me :).

Four jobs I wish I could do:
1) Famous artist--crazy wild sculptor or something.
2) Be a mom.
3) Professional writer or musician--but the kind that doesn't have to work. Ok, strike that one.
4) Amazingly rich person that could feed all the hungry people, wise peacemaker so I could help end conflict, gutsy enough to stand up against injustice, and all around make the world better all over person. I think that position's filled, though.....


I hope this holds you over. One day I'll have something interesting to write.




2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Blog fodder"? That sounds like a cowpie or something.

9:04 PM  
Blogger Monaca said...

I secretely think that I am Sydney Bristow too!! :)

12:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home