Monday, June 12, 2006

Jet Lag

It never gets any better. Every time I travel, I think "this time it won't be that bad....I'm used to it now."

There is no such thing as used to it. Your body is not forgiving when you shock it from one time zone to another, six hours ahead. Nothing but time makes you normal.

This time, I thought I had cured jet lag by working hard. I landed at the Madrid airport at 10 am, and rather than going home, I went straight to the Cady's apartment to help them move. First, because they needed the help, but in close second was the not so secret hope that I would manage to lift enough boxes and wear myself out enough to get over jet lag in one day.

Fat chance. Now I'm jet lagging and sore.

Enough whining. I'll post with something real to say when I feel human again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home