Sunday, June 04, 2006

Fun Pictures

Stephanie's wedding was today, and it was beautiful. 6 hours of hanging white christmas lights yesterday paid off--the reception was gorgeous. I looked good in my bridesmaid dress if I do say so myself (and I do), I didn't fall in my heels, and the bride got married, so all in all the day was a success.

None of these pictures are from the wedding. Being the idiot that I am, my camera is still in Spain--so I'll have to wait until someone else sends me photos of the day.

Fortunately for all my faithful readers, my new macbook (yes, I have a new macbook--there will probably be a post about it to come soon. I love it.) has isight built in--a little webcam right above the screen. Kim (my sister) and I played around with all the effects we can use in the photo booth program. Here are some results for your viewing enjoyment.



Lots and lots of Kelly. You can't go wrong there!















And here is Kim with me--see the family resemblance?






And here are some of the reasons I love my sister--deep down, she's as silly as me!






















































































Kim may never speak to me again.

No. In real life, she's helping me post.


















In other news, I got my hair cut......
















....Is it too short?



Here's the real haircut.



And this post, my friends, is how to waste a good 5 minutes of your life.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL!!!!! Thanks for a great end to the day! Hahahahaha!!!!! Love ya'll! Love, Aunt Carolyn

2:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home