Thursday, April 13, 2006

boo hoo

If you got my newsletter this week, you know I'm supposed to be leaving for the Easter Retreat today. Well, it's starting today, alright, but not with me there.

I went to Segovia (an old city about an hour from Madrid) for the day yesterday with Amy, and had some pork thing for lunch. I started paying for that at about 3 this morning. Ugh. I hate food poisoning. My system is empty now (and then some), but I'm too weak and tired to make the train/car/bus trip up to the camp today. So I'm going in the morning. Boo hoo.

Things, I'm sure, will go off without a hitch without me there. Kind of a humbling experience to realize that, but I'm glad.

Hopefully the crackers and casera (like sprite) will stick with me and I'll be able to go in the morning!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home