Tuesday, March 14, 2006

if you're ever bored

Here's a fun game to play if you're ever bored. Type the answer to these categories into google images and pick one picture out of the first page each word brings up. Here's mine!


First name: Kelly. (As in Grace Kelly--see, I am graceful!)


Middle name: Renee (this is Renee Fleming--awesome opera star)


Last name: Wills (also, evidently, the nickname of Prince William) Posted by Picasa


Age on my next birthday: 25 (and i'm smart, so i picked Einstein)


City I grew up in: Harlan (if you can call it a city--i have no idea where this is, but it said it was harlan, ky)


Favorie color: Red (this is Harmony in Red by Matisse)


Place I'd like to live: Madrid (I know, I'm unimaginative)


Place I live now: Madrid


Habit I have: Chewing pens


Favorite food: chocolate


Favorite Animal: giraffe
You can't read it, but the caption says this: "Those aren't spots. Those are hickeys! Just who have you been necking with?"


Religion: I love Jesus


Dream job: foot model (not really, but I didn't want to look like I was copying Heather in everything, so I had to say something other than church planter)



Grandmother's name: Amy Wills (but this isn't her. This is Miss Central Pennsylvania or something)


Favorite smell: rain on the beach
(I don't know why this picture came up, but I couldn't help but post it!)

1 Comments:

Blogger andrewodom said...

kelly, this is drew....joe's buddy from ocean view in norfolk, virginia. he and i were on the Wave USA together. anyway. i have been working on a new web project called www.evoca.com. it is an audio social network and i think it would be great to add to your site. all you do is register (username and password), record using the on screen recorder, and then post your recording to your blogger site. you could keep in touch with folks by actually talking to them or leaving them messages or interviewing people or recording sounds of your life. it is a great way to really strengthen our understanding of your experiences. anyway. you can see how it works by visiting www.drewandbritt.org. i have included some evoca in our posts there. you can then visit www.evoca.com and make your own profil and start recording immediately.

let me know what you think! i hope this is something you will consider. blessings....

drew.

4:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home