Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Bad Day

Sunday was a bad day.

Bad day is an understatement for Sunday. Sunday was such a bad day that it is my new standard for bad days. Anytime from now on that I think I'm having a bad day, I'll ask myself this question:

"Are you having a threw up twice on the sidewalk outside the Amsterdam airport and then got on a plane for 2 hours of turbulence, only to come home and have your body continue to try as violently as possible to expel whatever neon green thing you ingested kind of day? No? Then it's not that bad."

New term for a bad day: stomach flu in the airport bad.

So next time you have a bad day, ask yourself, "Was it a stomach flu in the airport bad day?"

1 Comments:

Blogger Trivia Riddle said...

Wow Kelly, thanks for graphically making my day seem not so bad. I hope you feel better soon!

1:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home