Sunday, August 13, 2006

One reason my roommate Amy is fantastic

Two-thirty p.m. A conversation:

Kelly: (from favorite comfy chair, stretching sore muscles from gym/salsa) Alright. I'm making a move. My feet are on the floor. I'm going to brush my teeth and get dressed.

Amy: (from the couch, under a comfy blanket) You said yesterday your plan was to stay in your pajamas all day (pajamas prounounced wrong--like blueberry jam. Everybody knows it's a short a).

Kelly: I need to feel productive.

Amy: And this will make you productive?

Kelly: Yes.

Amy: I just don't want you to not meet the goal you set yesterday. You don't want to be thought of as a quitter.

Kelly: I have to blog this. (proceeds to type, computer on her lap, still in pajamas and unbrushed teeth.)

4 Comments:

Blogger Trivia Riddle said...

Roommates can be extremely helpful. I am glad that you have such a goal-oriented roommate that will help prevent any unneccessary goal-breaking. As we all know, that can be detrimental to one's health.

4:26 AM  
Blogger Victoria said...

i like to say blueberry jom.

5:39 PM  
Blogger spain dad said...

I prefer strawberry.

1:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This was hilarious! Thanks for that...

T

1:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home