Sunday, September 03, 2006

A New Name

My blog needs a new name. "Kelly's Deep (or not so deep) Thoughts" is SO 2004! Troy gave me the idea that I should hold an election on my blog--and I think that's a fine idea! So I'll give you 3 options, and you can leave your vote in a comment. So here are the candidates, and their...um... speeches.

1) "The External Processor" ---- I am what you would call an external processor. That means that I think by communication--mostly through talking. So all you people who think I talk alot--I do! But really it's just because my brain works better when I can say things out loud and hear myself say them. This blog, then, can be considered ear charity. If I do my "thinking" (deep and not so deep things), then the people who want to read it can, and if they want me to shut up, they can just leave the blog! So, basically, this blog is my brain, splattered out on the screen for all to read.

2) "Brain Splatter" ---- see above entry: my brain splattered on the screen. For the more morbid readers :).

3) "Kelly--the One and Only" ----
this comes from my cousin Joe's blog. His name is Joseph Sleeper the Only. I want to be Kelly Wills the Only, but I'm not. There is a famous country singer who's wife's name is Kelly Wills. Even here in Spain there is Kelly Crull. But there is only one me.

4) "A Beautiful Mind" ---- I don't think this one needs an explanation.

Let the voting begin!

13 Comments:

Blogger windy said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:23 AM  
Blogger windy said...

I vote for brain splatter. I've always had a fondness for the onomatopoetic. You know "this post has been removed by the author" sounds so covert and clandestine, like I wrote something horrible and had second thoughts. But, it was just a typo, nothing exciting.

4:26 AM  
Blogger Abril said...

i think "external processor" had the best arguments and is the most original

3:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the External Processor...but like External Monologue better! -Heather M in CO

5:57 PM  
Blogger Marianna said...

I like "Brain Splatter," it's catchy and intriguing.

1:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brain Splatter is good but a little weird. I think "kelley--the one and only" is good. This Justin Joe's cousin form the other side of the family if you rember me. It has been a few years since I have seen you. Your work in Spain sounds awesome and I am encouraged by your ability to go and be away from your loved ones to do the will of God. Seeya, Justin

7:02 PM  
Blogger kelly_w said...

I remember you, Justin! Thanks! It has been a while, hasn't it?

I don't know....I'm leaning in the external procesor direction. I'll decide in a few days.

Bring on more votes!

8:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What about "Artsy Fartsy"?

No, if I had to pick from the list, I would go with "External Processor" or Heather's modification "External Monlogue."

5:29 AM  
Blogger Heather Cady said...

I can't decide which to vote for, but I need to point out that I was the one that suggested a contest, not Troy :)

5:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

...not so basic processing.....

hmmm??? what do you think? Otherwise, how about the external processor? That would get my vote.

10:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about "Mind Wurkz?"

10:02 PM  
Blogger kelly_w said...

Oh my gosh! Granny just posted on my blog--that's the coolest thing ever!

10:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooh i definitely vote for external processor. thats what you are. -victoria

4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home