Saturday, August 05, 2006

Back Home

I'm back home from staff conference. It was amazing. I missed Troy and Heather (in the U.S. on furlough) like crazy, but this was the first year that I felt like I knew at least as many people as I didn't know.

I have been challenged, convicted, commissioned, brought to tears, brought to uncontrollable laughter at extremely inappropriate times (i.e. the big emotional communion time we always have at the end of the conference), and inspired, not to mention having a grand old time hanging out with a bunch of people who are crazy about Jesus and who are going through lots of the same stuff. We seem to understand each other innately.

Amy and I both feel like we'll be processing stuff from conference for a while--some basic but really important questions. Right now the major thing I'm coming away with is the need to really really pray. To walk in my neighborhood like I did when I was first getting to know it, and to pray and pray and pray.

A ver que pasa....

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather Cady said...

I'm glad you had such a great week; now I'm even more sad we missed it!

Can't wait to see you...

2:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home