Tuesday, November 08, 2005

I know, I'm gushing

I can't help it...they're too cute! Here are 10 pictures of Katie and Sam.


Adam, Kim, Katie, and Sam Posted by Picasa


the twinkies Posted by Picasa


Kim and I are under the blankets trying to hold them still. Posted by Picasa


Sam Posted by Picasa


Katie Ru Posted by Picasa


sleepy sam Posted by Picasa


Sam didn't last long in the photo shoot Posted by Picasa


Katie in her normal state--with something in her mouth. Posted by Picasa


sleepy kate Posted by Picasa


And there goes Katie Posted by Picasa

6 Comments:

Blogger Abril said...

very cute. i can't believe how big they are already! are they going to start growing hair anytime soon ;) (i should talk - my hair was so fine, and so blond, i was basically bald until i was three!)

anyway - you should gush - they deserve it :)

3:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a blessing Kelly. The last picture I saw, the oxygen was still on. Amazing. And yes, they are sooo cute!

5:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uh-oh. I think I kissed the computer screen. I miss those bb's! We have to get there SOON.

11:41 PM  
Blogger Victoria said...

CUTE! now get on the plane.

3:18 PM  
Blogger Heather Cady said...

I'm with Toria! Get your butt home.

8:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooohhh, beautiful babies. They are absolutely gorgeous Kelly. So be proud!

Glad to hear you're headed back to Spain soon. Suerte!!! x

6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home