Tuesday, September 06, 2005

My Apartment

Ok, so I forgot to take pictures of the kitchen (which is awesome), but here are some pics of my new digs. I love it!

Before I show pictures, here's the story: Victoria and I started praying about an apartment, and we kind of just laid it out on the table. It went something like "Ok, God, you know that we need an apartment, that we need enough space to host community groups, a kitchen we can cook for groups in, and we'd love to have an art studio. Kelly has to leave soon, so we need to find it quickly. And we can't afford an aval." (It's like a 6 month to 1 year deposit that most apartments require). Not that we were making demands of God, but we really did need to find a place, and we believed that He wanted us to have a place that we could use for ministry.

WE FOUND THE APARTMENT IN 4 DAYS!!! It is bigger than what we need, has an art studio and a big living room, the rent is exactly what we wanted to pay, and there was no aval. God definitely has provided MORE than what we asked for! Anyway, here's our new flat.


Calle Espiritu Santo
My street: it means "Holy Spirit Street"


the ceiling of our entryway


victoria in our living room--notice how small she looks lin the huge room!


our bathroom--great acoustics in here--i've never had a bathroom so big that it echoes.


those little dots on the sides of the tub? they're jets!
a jacuzzi isn't one of the things we prayed for, but we're not complaining!



our studio has shelves built into the wall--perfect!


cool wall in living room


another cool wall--looking from the studio into the living room-we still need to get chairs for the table.

I wish I had pictures of the kitchen--coming soon. The bedrooms are just normal bedrooms, so I didn't want to bore you.

So this is where I live!!! Awesome, huh?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, God!!! That is so cool that God gave you such an awesome apartment!

We miss you, Kelly. Come back soon!

T

4:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home