Saturday, July 09, 2005

Everything you really didn't need to know about me

So I'm on vacation and want to blog, but my brain won't work----so I'll just do a questionnaire. Y'all wanted to know more about me anyway!

1. How old were you when you had your first kiss?
One month before I turned 15. Too young. The kid looked like Flounder from the Little
Mermaid.
2. What do you think is your best feature?
My smile. And my eyebrows, when they're waxed. I like my feet, too...even though they're
big.
3. What is your favorite breed of dog?
Golden Retriever
4. If you could attend only one Olympic event, which would it be?
Gymnastics or Ice Skating
5. If you could invite any movie star to your home for dinner, who would it be?
Johnny Depp (minus the Willy Wonka creepiness)--and while we're in a fantasy world, this dinner would be after coming home from a family vacation with our four beautiful children.
6. If you were a car what kind would you be?
A volvo. Boxy but cool.
7. What is your favourite number?
Eleventy billion.
8. Which Disney character are you most like?
Dumbo. I can fly.
9. If a movie was made about you, who would play you?
Back in my fantasy world, I would be played by Sandra Bullock.
10. Have you ever been out of the country and, if yes, where? (list all places)
Yes. Assuming "the country" means the USA, here goes: Mexico, Italy, Spain, England,
Holland, Germany, Austria, Morocco.
11. How many times have you flown in an airplane in the last twelve (12) months?
7 or 8. Too many.
12. If you were in a car sinking in a lake, what would you do first?
Unbuckle my seatbelt.
13. If you where stuck at one age for the rest of your life, what age would you want it to be?
I like 24.
14. What is the weirdest thing that has ever happened to you?
That's a wierd question. I don't think I can answer it. I think the problem is that everything is wierd to me. Maybe I'm the wierd thing that happens to other people.....I was pooped on the head by a pigeon once--does that count?
15. What is the “coolest” (or most unique) thing you have ever done?
Again, hard question. Struggling with the thought that maybe I'm not cool OR unique since I can't answer this one. Hmmmm....I did an hour long piano recital from memory once, back in the day. I guess that's unique.
16. What is the scariest thing that has ever happened to you?
My plane flew through a lightning bolt on the way back from Italy when I was 19. I almost peed my pants. The scary part was that I had so little bladder control.
17. Have you ever gone skinny-dipping?
My answer used to be "yes" on this one, but I had so many questions that I decided to go with "no comment." :)
18. What is your favorite restaurant to eat at?
In the U.S.--Cootie Brown's or Johnny Carino's. In Spain--probably Casa Mingo
19. What is your favorite alcoholic drink?
Sangria
20. What is your biggest pet peeve?
People who try to manipulate others through guilt.
21. What is the weirdest thing you have ever eaten?
Oreja. Yup, deep fried ears. It's as gross as it sounds.
22. If you could only listen to one song for the rest of your life, what song would you want it to be?
If you know me, you'll know that this is an impossible question since I change favorite songs every day. Probably something by U2 (Maybe "Grace") or Switchfoot if you asked me this week, which you did.
23. If you had to change your name, what would you change it to?
Kelly Guils.
24. What is the best book you have ever read?
Fiction? "Til We have Faces" by C.S. Lewis is good, as well as "Life of Pi"
I also love "Noises and Mr. Flibbertyjib"
All books? well, the Bible's pretty stinking awesome. Don't think I can beat that.
25. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
Honestly? The jawline. Then height.
Dishonestly? Probably some sentimental words here about his personality, his spiritual leadership, etc. That stuff's REALLY important, but it's not the first thing I notice!
26. What is the one thing you want to do before you die?
Travel around all the world!
27. What is the most outrageous thing you would love to do?
Go skydiving. But I would probably chicken out at the last minute. Maybe pierce my nose??
28. What is your favorite board game?
Trivial Pursuit
29. If you could have any job, what would it be?
I like the one I have, although I think being married to a billionaire could be fun.
30. What, in your opinion, is the worst way to die?
Being burned alive.
31. If a genie granted you three wishes, what would you wish for?
Chocolate, that all my friends would love Jesus, and that I would somehow get all of Van Gogh's talent without his craziness.
31. If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go?
I want to see the jungle. Any jungle will do. The amazon would be cool if it weren't for all those snakes.
32. What is one thing you could not go more than a week without?
Ummm...chocolate?
33. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would you change?
I would love to be more athletic (and by default that would make me thin and muscular, which I'm not), and less prone to let my emotions control me.
34. In the last three years, what is one thing you would have done differently?
I would have quit piano earlier so I could study more stuff. I also probably would have bought a mac instead of the pc I've got now.

Wow, I'm more shallow than I thought! Oh well. Hope you had fun. Let me know what you think!

3 Comments:

Blogger Heather Cady said...

Yeah, um, good luck with that Johnny Depp thing. And, all jungles have snakes honey. You CAN'T fly. Please don't be won over to the dark (MAC) side girl!

Love ya :)
H

6:32 PM  
Blogger Abril said...

So, when I read your last answer, I laughed outloud and read it to Kelly who is now beaming with pride :) Come on in - the water is fine!

5:34 PM  
Blogger Eric said...

Hey, girl I totally copied your questionaire. Well, just the questions except for the favorite board game one. Man, I love some Trivia Pursuit! I also, linked it back to your blog.

4:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home