Thursday, May 26, 2005

The Babies!!!!! (and Blue)

So here (finally) are some pictures! I have more where these came from, but I'm trying hard to hold back and not be one of those gushy annoying aunts that can't quit showing pictures. I'll probably give up on that tomorrow and post a bunch more! I missed their first 2 months, so I have to make up for lost time, right?

Here are Katie and Sam!

Posted by Hello

And here I am holding them both at the same time---a feat in and of itself. You have to hold one of them kind of like a football while you pick the other one up--with your one free arm. My sister makes it look easy, but it's not! I was proud of myself today--I managed to put them both BACK in the bed without waking either of them up. Some accomplishments are too big for words.

Posted by Hello

And this is not a baby. It's a guitar. Her name is Blue, and she's all mine. And yes, she's a girl. Of course. Not as cuddly as the other two, but she also doesn't poop in diapers, so she has that to her advantage.

It's a girl!!!! Posted by Hello

2 Comments:

Blogger Ana Michelsen said...

I really really like OUR new guitar KG, I think as the drum we BOTH are going to enjoy it, dont you think!!?!?!?!?!
Look fwd to knowing more about you, I love those little creatures, they are certainly cute!
Pray for my studies, because they are massive.

9:34 PM  
Blogger Abril said...

Very cute. The babies are adorable as well! I know how much fun it is to hold one niece - i can't imagine the pleasure of getting to hold 2 tiny babies! I'm sure Kim really appreciates your extra arms as well - those babies won't know what to do it August.

And I'm looing forward to seeing Blue in action!

We miss you.

11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home