Thursday, January 26, 2006

The second of 2 unrelated posts

Creative title, eh?

I started sculpture lessons in a ceramics studio today. Maria Angeles, the teacher, is amazing, and I think I'm going to learn alot. I spent 3 hours (all in spanish!) sculpting and talking with the people there this morning, and I'm going to start going every thursday. It's fantastically all in Spanish, completely non-work related, and I'm still smiling about it 3 hours later. I'm really excited.

One day I'm going to work up the nerve to try out the wheel and do some pottery. I can't wait.

2 Comments:

Blogger Abril said...

yeah! way to go. i'm sure you'll have a blast - and now we can all expect gifts :) (even though i have mine already, so i'm probably at the end of the list)

8:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Once you've tried clay, it gets in your blood, you know. Best of luck in all your artistic endeavors!

3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home